Mumbai Square is a best Indian Restaurant in Whitechapel London, which offers a lot for Asian people, especially for India. Learn Salad with barely recipe with MumbaiSquare to enhance to fod taste.
A good reason to look forward to your lunch break.
Sit back again, in your lunch break with your bag-wrapped, sticky hammocks. Do you prefer something that you can look forward to? Then you should definitely try this superfood salad recipe one time. It is full of barley, hazelnuts, crispy cucumber and fresh tomato. In addition, it is also super tasty and easy to prepare!
– 60 g of cooked barley
– ½ cucumber, diced
– 50 g of cherry tomatoes, halved
– 1 spring onion, cut into rings
– 2 tbsp fresh, sliced parsley
– 2 tbsp fresh, sliced mint
– 2 tbsp basil
– 50 g roasted hazelnut in pieces
– 25 g roasted pumpkin seeds
– 1 tbsp roasted sesame seeds
– 4 tbsp olive oil
– ½ grated garlic clove
– ½ squeezed lemon
– 1 tbsp honey
– a pinch of salt and pepper
- Mix all vegetables, herbs and barley in a large bowl.
2. In another bowl, mix the oil, garlic, lemon juice, honey, pepper and salt into the dressing for the salad.
3. Mix the dressing with the salad and sprinkle the nuts and seeds over it for a nice crunchy bite.
4. Put it in a container to take with you to work and enjoy!