I hope we are all ready to prepare for the best of the month in a year: Ramadan It is only a matter of a few days and Insha-Allah (willing by God) will return to the month of reflection and concentration where great rewards can be obtained. You can download Best Jumma Mubarak wallpapers just in one click.
Dear brothers and sisters in Islam, here are 5 tips that can prepare us for the next few days of our heart … Ramadan.
1) I could try to fast a few days before. If you are strong enough and have the capacity, your body will get used to the month of Ramadan, but if you prefer to wait and start the first day of Ramadan, it is also excellent. and rewarding
2) Stay in touch with family and friends – (I know most of us have problems in our generation – lol – My family has 1, but we must remember that one of the minor signs of the day the judgment is that family ties broken) So Insha-Allah be the 1 with the big heart and at least smile to family and friends and talk about the arrival of Ramadan, so that the construction becomes exciting.
3) Get in touch with your Masjid! Ah! Believe me brothers and sisters, the best connection you can have is to stay in touch with your local mosque. 1) You will get a schedule indicating when to start and finish your fast according to the calendar of your area. 2) You will have a time when Taraweeh – (Ramdan every night, Sunnah prayer) will begin. 3) The most important 1: you can establish a good relationship with your local Imam and it is the duty of an imam to lead and help the Muslim community. Sip!
4) Take a few days off – If your work Incha-Allah will always be there, but if the regular prayer of Tarawih prayers and some is lost then that should be a sincere repentance dear brothers and sisters. So if possible (do not fight with your boss because he could be shot – haha) get permission to take a few days off during Ramadan so that you can be fit to pray and attend the Tarawih prayer and also share a beautiful Ramadan experience when you meet in the family table for Iftari. (Ahhh Allah hu akbar! – The best feeling during Ramadan … Unity!)
5) Encourage one another – “Surely humanity is in great loss, except those who exhorted each other to good” (Holy Quran) … “You will love your brother if you love – Prophet Muhammad (saw) Brothers and sisters in Islam Has our God (swt) put a heart in our bodies or a piece of rock? Our Allah (swt) has given us hearts, brothers and sisters. Let us use this heart and help and do not compete. We have made our hearts so strong that we like to compete with each other. Well, let me tell you that this life is very short and we will go to our graves and you will not regret certain thoughts and feelings when you reach old age and experience the arrival of death. Forget that! We could die tomorrow … That’s right, no? So stop
and give up each other. RETURN TO THE PROPHETS Ummah “WHERE WE DEMONSTRATE AND DICEMOS side by side” YOU HAVE THE WORLD AND THE DEVIL if we decide “”. WE ARE MUSLIMS – AL-HUMDU-LILLAH! HELPING ANOTHER LIKE THE 1 BODY OF UMMAH WE ARE – INSHA-ALLAH! – DO NOT DO FOR OTHERS, BUT MAKE IT FOR THE GOOD OF ISLAM!
May Allah (swt) keep us alive during the next days of Ramadan so that we can get more good works before our last breath. – Ameen!
Believer1984 and Team also wish to congratulate all the brothers and sisters for keeping the 15th sha’ban. So, Mubarak in this and Insha Allah, we will start preparing Ramadan.